– 160 VA toroïdal transformer dedicated to output stage
– 15 VA transformer dedicated to digital stages
– 7 regulated supplies with one specific for the converter
– BURR-BROWN PCM1792 converter – 24bits/192 kHz, 8x oversampling
– 129 dB dynamic, 129 dB signal/noise
– Differential current outputs
– Current/voltage converters with bipolar transistors.
– Output differential stages with discrete components polarized on A class.
– CD text
The CD200se2 can be equipped with an optional board including 3 digital inputs:
– 1 digital input Coaxial
– 1 digital input Optical
– 1 USB input
Digital inputs (coaxial & optical) allows to convert the digital signals up to 24 bits/192kHz.
The USB input (B type) allows the conversion of files up to 24 bit/96 kHz.
The selection of the digital inputs is directly accessible from the remote control or the keys of the front panel.