The CD50se2 has a specific supply for the analog section and a high value output stages.
• 5 regulated supplies
• Wolfson converter WM8729 (dynamic and signal/noise ratio of 106db)
• Total of capacitors of 14 000 µF
• MKT condensators
• A class Output stage with bipolar transistors
• The CD50se2 can be equipped with an optional board including 3 digital inputs:
- 1 digital input Coaxial
- 1 digital input Optical
- 1 USB input
• Digital inputs (coaxial & optical) allows to convert the digital signals up to 24 bits/192kHz.
The USB input (B type) allows the conversion of files up to 24 bit/96 kHz.
The selection of the digital inputs is directly accessible from the remote control or the keys of the front panel.