The CD80se2 proposed, as previous versions, a symmetrical output stages with discrete components polarized on A class.
• 7 regulated supplies
• Wolfson converter WM8729 (dynamic and signal/noise ratio of 106db)
• Total of capacitors of 17 000 µF
• MKT condensators
• A class Output stage with bipolar transistors
• The CD80se2 can be equipped with an optional board including 3 digital inputs:
– 1 digital input Coaxial
– 1 digital input Optical
– 1 USB input
• Digital inputs (coaxial & optical) allows to convert the digital signals up to 24 bits/192kHz.
The USB input (B type) allows the conversion of files up to 24 bit/96 kHz.
The selection of the digital inputs is directly accessible from the remote control or the keys of the front panel.